Our Shore excursion to Florence tour offers the benefit of getting to know Florence without the hassle of organizing a visit. Leave the planning to Guided Florence Tours so that you can fully enjoy the masterpieces on display in one of the most beautiful cities of the world.
Our driver will meet you at the cruise pier of Livorno when your ship docks and will take you straight to the center of Florence. He will remain at your disposal until it is time to return.
When you attend our shore excursion to Florence tour, you can be sure to rely on our wealth of experience and knowledge. We take care all the details, including a guided visit of the city, its museums and even a lovely restaurant meal.
Our shore excursion to Florence is always customised for our clients. In consultation with you we will plan the perfect private excursion to Florence from Livorno.
Experienced cruisers can choose to spend their cruise holiday on their own and have a simple pick-up and drop-off from the port of Livorno and back, spending time as they like in Florence. Others pefer to have one of our guides to take good care of them for the day, helping them to visit the most remarkable sights of the city in our Discovery tour of Florence.
We also offer the opportunity to enter, skipping the line and buying the tickets, the most important city musuems and be guided to see the masterpieces of the Academy Gallery and/or the Uffizi Gallery so that you can make the best and most out of your 1 day in Florence.
This is an idea of how your shore excursion to Florence could be
- At 8 am (according to the cruise ship docking) you will meet our driver at the cruise ship pier (he will be holding a sign with your name and our logo).
- By private car you will be driving through the Tuscany countryside so to reach Florence.
- At 9.30/10 am you will meet your guide in the very heart of the city to start your walking tour of Florence. She will take you to see the highlights of the city.
- You can decide to add the visit of the Academy Gallery to go and see the original statue of David by Michelangelo and/or visit of the Uffizi Gallery with the maseterpieces of Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael and the Birth of Venus by Botticelli.
- at 3.30 – 4 pm you will meet your driver again. He will offer you a fond farewell to Florence, stopping at one of its most romantic places. Then a brief visit to Pisa to admire the leaning tower and the Field of Miracles.
- 5.30/ 6 pm is the end of your private shore excursion to Florence tour: You are back to your cruise ship.
Some cruisers who have visited Florence before, prefer to spend thier cruise holiday going to Siena or to other parts of Tuscany.
Our experience and your desires will enable us to create a tailor-made tour for you, perfectly suited to your needs.
Request information and booking
Fill the form ‘Information‘ for further information about the shore excursion tour to Florence from Livorno, or the form ‘Book this tour‘ to book this tour immediately.